Continue To Pray For My Marriage Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aloneandsad

Guest
I have been praying for my husband to come home or for God to give me peace about him leaving me. I think that I told you all in my last post about my son going to Canada for 2 weeks, I praise God tonight that they made it there safely. I've been lonely with my son gone and since my husband left us. But I am encouraged tonight. ###, my husband, has been faithfully checking on me since our son hasn't been home. That shows me that he cares about me being out here in the country all by myself. He checks on me and asks me if I need anything. I told him that I love him and was surprised as I was. He said "love you too." I am praying, seeking answers, getting into God's word for answers and inspiration. I need a lot of prayer, my family needs a lot of prayer. I know that God has a plan; I just need to seek out what it is. I feel so petty asking God for my husband to come home and to bless my marriage when so many people lost their loved ones 10 years ago, and they will never return home. I am praying for all the families affected and torn apart by the 9-11 attacks. Thank you all so much for helping me pray; please continue praying for my family, my marriage, and that God will give me a clear understanding of His desire for my life. I tried to change my name on here but I could not figure out how, unless I make a new account. Sorry for the name. Praising God for what He has done and what He is going to do in my life and marriage. God bless all.
 
YHWH in Yeshua's name I ask that you bring this husband and wife back together and heal the brokenness. Amen.

Matthew 19:4-6

Jesus answered, "Surely you have read in the Scriptures: When God made the world, 'he made them male and female.' And God said, 'So a man will leave his father and mother and be united with his wife, and the two will become one body.' So there are not two, but one. God has joined the two together, so no one should separate them."
 
Father, I ask that you will bring this marriage back together. It is a Blessing that her husband is showing care, so I pray they will get back together soon! Thank you for the Blessings you have given her. I pray you will continue to add happiness to her home because you are a caring God.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your intervention in this marriage, we thank you that there is already communication going on and we trust you for total healing and restoration, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Jesus hear us when we pray for balance in this ###'s life bring her husband a call from God to hear and have feelings for his wife to know how lucky he is to have a wife. Amen.
default_newangel.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I am ###. My husband’s name is ###. I am asking for prayers for our marriage. His mother and other influences are causing separation and division in my marriage. His mother doesn’t like me and forbids him to see me or speak to me anymore. It all started over his alcohol and drug...
Replies
7
Views
358
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
188
I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom