2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Dear Lord, after I get my truck which is my home fixed tomorrow I will have no money. I will have no choice but to take my life at that point. If that is your will Lord, please make it fast. You promised to provide. I'm so very tired and just can't keep doing this. I love you Lord Jesus. Amen.
2
Replies
12
Views
686
patrick
P
S
  • Locked
-Lord God I ask that you be with all the families that lost loved ones on today Lord God I pray that you bring them comfort at this time, Lord God I thank you for blessing us and keeping us day to day. My heart goes out to everyone that may be hurting right now remember God is always there.
Replies
4
Views
360
B
  • Locked
Dear gOD & FRIENDS I'm praying very hard that God with the help of anyone of you help me to get back to ###, ###. Every moment that goes by I become more despondant....God I need help & trusting friends to get me home. God Bless You All.
Replies
7
Views
610
  • Locked
Thulani Interdenominational Churches Unite is Having a massive soul winning crusades starting today on the 12th to the 17th of September. Please stand in agreement with us for the success of winning souls. Pray for signs and wonders to take place Ps ### {Team Member}
Replies
5
Views
298
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I love the Lord and my life has changed radically since I have started following Jesus Christ two years ago but I struggle with a disgusting sin. I watch porn, I have been watching it since I was 11 or 12 years old and I am now 23. About a year ago in faith I turned from that...
2
Replies
11
Views
686
J
  • Locked
Dear Friends, God bless each of you. I am in pain, teeth, headache sometimes from teeth and foot swelling and many health problems. I believe GOD is healing it all. I believe in prayer. Please pray that GOD heals me and that all my prayers that I prayed for are answered today by HIM. I thank you...
Replies
7
Views
382
J
  • Locked
I would like to pray to God and ask that he helps me with being able to forgive more with no problems. I'll also like to ask God for his divine will to be done for everyone in this world and to be able to get another job that won't interfere with my job now nor my social life. Please and thank...
Replies
4
Views
281
A
  • Locked
Pray for me! I have a real battle with my flesh right now, and I can't sleep. I also need power and structure on my new work tomorrow.
Replies
4
Views
301
J
  • Locked
please pray that my interview goes well tomorrow morning! I'm anxious and really hope this job is the one! If it's God's plan for me I know it will work out fine!!! I'm a little nervous bc I have been at my job for ### yrs so it's been a while since I've interviewed. But I'll have God with me so...
Replies
2
Views
246
R
  • Locked
My husband and I are talking and spent the day with us. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, I will continue to pray for the day he comes home to stay. And I pray that it is soon. We love each other, I believe he has too many outside influences that corrupt his easily persuaded mind. Lord...
Replies
3
Views
507
Back
Top Bottom