Keep Us Strong, And ### Husband Stronger Against Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red13

Guest
My husband and I are talking and spent the day with us. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, I will continue to pray for the day he comes home to stay. And I pray that it is soon. We love each other, I believe he has too many outside influences that corrupt his easily persuaded mind. Lord, please keep him strong against the evil of people telling him to not come home. Please Lord, let him see your loving ways and trust in you, and that he belongs home with his family in which we love him sooo much and miss him terribly!!! Please pray for us! Any positive advice is greatly appreciated and loved. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to bless your marriage. Pray that Your husband will fall in love with God.
 
Keep God first and in all things give God the glory. In Jesus name, Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

R
  • Locked
Lord praise you with your answered prayers. He stayed home last night, and hopefully will come home again tonight. I keep praying and stay strong for him and our family. Please strengthen us every minute to bond us closer than ever before. Please keep us together, we love each other very much...
Replies
6
Views
417
Janella2631
J
R
  • Locked
Thank you Lord, keep strengthening our love and relationship everyday. I thank you for keeping us together, and am thankful every second of everyday. Please show him who is truly for him, and show him the people that use him and are negative to him. Lord, we love him and need him home...
Replies
4
Views
356
newton1
N
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,007
Messages
16,794,412
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom