Keep Us Strong, And ### Husband Stronger Against Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red13

Guest
Thank you Lord, keep strengthening our love and relationship everyday. I thank you for keeping us together, and am thankful every second of everyday. Please show him who is truly for him, and show him the people that use him and are negative to him. Lord, we love him and need him home everyday. Let him see the truth to his mother, as no mother should act the way she does. Amen and God give us strength
 
Lord we thank you for your faithfulness. We thank you for marriages that work, those you have kept and maintained united. That is the proof that those on shaking ground will be rebuild on the solid foundation of your word and the rock of salvation.

Continue to protect this family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen!
 
Lord God, I lift up her husband to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to him and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking him. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect him today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to him today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,

Amen."
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

When You Think Of Me…Pray For Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: Obey God’s Word…
 
In Jesus Name.... please bless them... In Jesus's Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please help my ### overcome his hard ships and let him be free of his burdens that follow him. I pray that you guide him in the right direction and help him to be a better husband and father. And take his responsibility as godly leader. You, Lord, are the chain breaker. Your Word...
Replies
7
Views
261
R
  • Locked
Lord praise you with your answered prayers. He stayed home last night, and hopefully will come home again tonight. I keep praying and stay strong for him and our family. Please strengthen us every minute to bond us closer than ever before. Please keep us together, we love each other very much...
Replies
6
Views
417
Janella2631
J
R
  • Locked
My husband and I are talking and spent the day with us. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, I will continue to pray for the day he comes home to stay. And I pray that it is soon. We love each other, I believe he has too many outside influences that corrupt his easily persuaded mind. Lord...
Replies
3
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom