Mother And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter CMS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMS

Guest
My grandfather is suffering from terminal stage 4 cancer, and my mother is going in for minor surgery today. I still believe in miracles. I ask for prayers for a miraculous recovery for my grandfather--the finest man I ever knew. There aren't a lot of people like him left. I ask for prayers that he is not suffering. I ask for prayers for my grandmother, my father and his siblings during this difficult time. We have always been such a close family. I ask for prayers for my mother's surgery to go well. I ask for prayers for my father to get over his cold so he can visit his sick father. It is a very rough and frightening time full of uncertainties. I ask for prayers that God will make our family stronger regardless of the outcome, and that we will face any challenge with Him guiding us. I ask for prayers that God watches over my mother, and brings her through her surgery safely.
 
Dear Lord we pray for the healing of ### Grandfather and the good health of his Grandmother and the mom too. We pray for the Dads health too. We pray for the entire family that you will be their encouragement even at this tempting time, be their healer and let the joy of your salvation be their strength, bless them with health and wealth and make them a blessing, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Aslking in prayer for ### to have health restored to the best of the ability of the medical profession for all her elders and that the day will bring sunshine and love peace. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
125
Please help me praying for my mother. she is in the hospital right now. her name is ###. She has ### surgery last ###, and surgery on ### last ###. Now she is the hospital again, for ###. They said she suspected to have ###, but to be confirmed by ### tomorrow. Please help me pray to the Lord...
Replies
11
Views
256
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom