Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Please pray for me I am going thru some very hard times with my neighbor. I need them to stop their foolishness. This is scaring me and my wife. They are a young couple trying to scare us from our home. Also I need prayer to help me be able to go see my mother in ###. I really need to see her.
 
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord please bring peace between this family and the neighbors. Help the foolishness to stop immediately and create a happy and comfortable living situation for them. In addition, please help ### to get to ### to visit his mother soon. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray: God I thank You that No weapon formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in Judgment You shall condemn (Isa. 54:17).

Make haste O God to deliver me in thy righteousness and cause me to escape. Make haste to help me O Lord. Listen to me and save me. Be my strong habitation where I may continually resort. Deliver me O my God out of the hand of the unrighteous, wicked, evil, cruel people. Deliver me out of the mire and let me not sink. Let me be delivered from those that hate & despise me. Vindicate me O Lord Jesus for the Glory of God.

Trust God…Meditate on God’s Word…Obey God’s Word and You shall be richly blessed in Jesus’ name.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father please provide money and transportation home for ### and repent of their sins and have an answer for their neighbors to be following Christ instead of being a threat to this life. This we ask in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
297
These people give me problems at work and I’m thiink my job is not looking good. They do alit of backstabbing to me and it upsets me. Please pray for me thank you Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
122
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom