Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter frank
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frank

Guest
thank you god for give me a wonderful day, thank you for what ever you have done amen.
 
Dear Lord ### is a thankful Christian please look upon him with favor and bless him. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray… God thank You, thank You, THANK YOU for all you have done and will do in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for the working out all things for my good. Thank You Jesus for loving me. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
230
Thanks be to God for this morning's wonderful news story. Protect me from my enemies. Amen
Replies
7
Views
105
to God for allowing me to do what I can for myself and others even though it is in short times and slower. I just got done push mowing another portion of my yard that needs mowing, but as I tell myself, I am thankful to God that I can do what I can do even though by the time I get my yard done...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom