2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Struggling. Need hope. New life. and a light at the end of the road. I need to be in God's hands. Pray for forgiveness and peace. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
256
  • Locked
I am feeling hopeful about the future, but still a little apprehensive about the future. I need to get my investment sold back to me or the whole company needs to sell, so I can get that and a return on those funds I contributed more than a year ago soon. It would seem the only way I see that is...
Replies
3
Views
342
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
My heart is heavy. It's been over 2 months since my daughter ### run away. Just pray for her return home soon. She's been in a bad influence out there. We are worried about her safety. And pray that I would be strong coz a lot of time I feel so depressed.
Replies
4
Views
237
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Dear Friends, God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening, spirit-stirring, and comforting. I believe they...
Replies
4
Views
354
LoveJoyPeace
L
  • Locked
I am in crisis, I am a proud father of three children. And I have been seeking work for a while. I ask that the Lord to move any mountains in my life, and plant my feet upon a rock! I ask for God's help in this situation in my life, I lost my job by no fault of my own. I ask for God to restore...
Replies
3
Views
222
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
I am in crisis, I am a proud father of three children. And I have been seeking work for a while. I ask that the Lord to move any mountains in my life, and plant my feet upon a rock! I ask for God's help in this situation in my life, I lost my job was by no fault of my own. I ask for God to...
Replies
5
Views
267
R
  • Locked
Please pray God blesses me with a job. I am currently not able to pay my rent, car note, or utilities.
Replies
6
Views
399
daydream6459
D
T
  • Locked
I have court ###. I was summoned to appear (the story is a total lie) Please believe with me that the TRUTH comes out (LORD thy Word is Truth) I need favor and a ride to that town in Jesus name.. believe with me... May You be Blessed as you do.. ###
Replies
4
Views
406
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
I honestly don't want to sound selfish so I'm going to explain the whole story to you all. Ok well I was recently blessed with a good job at ### and they had put up a long paper explaining how they are having friends and family night at ###. I recently ordered my tickets last Friday (###) and...
Replies
5
Views
352
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
DEAR LORD, HELP ME TO DO YOUR WILL TODAY LORD. GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION, AND WISDOM TO DO MY JOB WELL TODAY. I PLEA THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY FAMILY TODAY, HELP THEM MAKE THE CORRECT CHOICES FOR THEIR LIVES. LORD KEEP THEM SAFE AND KEEP THE DEVIL AWAY FROM THEM. IN YOUR NAME I PRAY.
Replies
7
Views
271
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom