Feeling Hopeful....but!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I am feeling hopeful about the future, but still a little apprehensive about the future. I need to get my investment sold back to me or the whole company needs to sell, so I can get that and a return on those funds I contributed more than a year ago soon. It would seem the only way I see that is possible is with divine intervention from God. I want to get my money back or more either way, and disassociate myself with the whole thing and get on with life....and yes fix my mortgage issues for good. As I see it, only God can do that, I waited for weeks and months to sell my vehicles and get a little caught up, now I need the whole enchilada so to speak sooner than later. I saw what He could do the last few weeks when I hit rock bottom and could take no more....He came through and saved me....now I am not being greedy or begging like the ungodly pagans in the Bible, but I do need help on this one. God may have another plan, but I honestly don't see any other way out of this or the huge iffy mortgage deal I have as a prospect too. I would much rather see my money back safe and sound and pay stuff off....! Every time I ask the guy gets mad for me asking, well it is my money and he should not be angry..! I also pray this is all legit and not a fraud of some kind!

I give up figuring it out so I am asking God to help me out on this one, please help me pray for that company to sell or someone buy my share.....or some other way if God already has something in mind that I am unaware of...cover this situation with the blood of Jesus and help me God...! Please expand my territories and help my family to prosper for once and stay that way for once.
 
Lord we pray for ###'s finances that will surely complete them to a halted pleasure for herself and her family. Make due that is due and make her prosper and walk in the way of Christ praising him and thanking him for his bounding mercies in all areas of her life. This we ask for a sweet and peaceful woman in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember… and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; thanking and praising God, meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Focus on the answer to your problem Jesus. Jesus is the answer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

Thank you Father, for You are our provider, You see that EVERY need we have is met. ###, as you await God’s blessings, I pray that the Lord will come in His mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on your path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello how do you pray without ceasing and nothing seems to work I’m a firm believer in the lord our father. I sit and wonder how and why do he let us go through some of the toughest storms when you have no one but him. I’m homeless with two teenage daughters and there are no shelters and I lost...
Replies
12
Views
355
I've asked for prayers for months on here. Believing that this marriage was going to survive Tonight he is back at wanting me out of our house he has been throwing things out yelling it's over I have no feelings for you He said I'm not good enough for him anymore. He doesn't give a crap about...
Replies
12
Views
303
Dear loving Father, I am currently in a stalemate state, where I don't know what to do anymore. I am always stuck the entire duration of my life, and now it is again showing. The land dispute that has been ongoing since ### is not progressing again. Now the landlord or heir of the previous party...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom