Urgently Need A Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin

Guest
Please pray God blesses me with a job. I am currently not able to pay my rent, car note, or utilities.
 
God has Promised that he would treat us as a "Favored Child" I believe with you that God Himself would pick out your job but he would give you a GREAT job one you would be proud of, GOOD hours and Wonderful pay that you would be Bless ,Most Blessed to have one you could make them proud. theo
 
Lord, Lead ### to your job that will bring in something Lord, give her your great courage Lord, to seek resources that may be available to her Lord, through you Lord, Open your new door Lord, in Jesus Name Amen
 
I pray that God's divine will be done over your life and I'm sure that comes with a job that he knows you'll love and fits you best. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Please Lord help this person to pay bills fix ### a great job with benefits, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear God,

Please help ### surrender their financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove her worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. Help her to know and trust that her debts will be paid and money will flow into her life. ### only has to look to nature to see proof of the abundance You provide. Help her to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is her true state. We commit to being grateful for all that we now have in our life. Help her to learn to manage her finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help her to understand her purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help her to know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work she loves. Please help her use her skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am ### from ###. With a humble & broken heart, I request your prayers &, if possible, the support of the church's chain prayer ministry. I seek the loving intercession of Krupasena Maathav (Our Blessed Mother), trusting...
Replies
10
Views
159
I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for a quick healing of infection, swelling issues. much better sleep and for the day ahead to go well. thanks so very much!!!!!! amen.
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom