A Simple Little Prayer Would Be Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiloveimhaley

Prayer Warrior
Struggling. Need hope. New life. and a light at the end of the road. I need to be in God's hands. Pray for forgiveness and peace. Thank you
 
Love to pray for you for forgiveness, peace of heart and mind and soul, and a new life, new hope, and struggle, praying for non-existence through the following and recite of God's word. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Trust and know that God hears your prayers. “Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find much rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Change has come unbidden, and at times, unwelcome. There are many challenges to be faced and overcome. Change can be daunting and scary, but it has come, ready or not, change is here, and must be accepted. May ### be equal to the task ahead of her, ready to renew herself, ready to take on the new, anxious to let go of old ideas that no longer fit, moving with confidence, into the future, her future. We ask that You make her strong enough to triumph, flexible enough to grow and change as needed, optimistic enough to see the new opportunities as she move into the changing landscape of her life. Help her to accept and the welcome the change that has come. She will be ready to embrace change and move swiftly forward, for she will be ready. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember… and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Little Prayer & Evangelism Outreach Blossoms, Zech 4:10, Weekly Prayer Meetings Increase from 1 to 2 to 3 per Wk, Steady Gospel Outreaches, Effective Thread starter### Start date### Tagsconversions country: ### evangelistic meetings intercessors and evangelists outreach effectiveness souls...
Replies
13
Views
251
Father, please strengthen the little prayer and evangelistic meetings we have. I ask the intercessors and evangelists are strengthened not by might nor power but by The Holy Spirit, Zech 4:6, Eph 3:14-20. Draw people out, Jn 6:44, let them not despise the day of small beginnings, Zech 4:10, for...
Replies
13
Views
183
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom