Daughter

  • Thread starter Thread starter cita05
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cita05

Guest
My heart is heavy. It's been over 2 months since my daughter ### run away. Just pray for her return home soon. She's been in a bad influence out there. We are worried about her safety. And pray that I would be strong coz a lot of time I feel so depressed.
 
Dearest God sweet Lord and Father of the universe please have safety for this dear child of God blessing her with goodness and the right path to home again. Amen.
 
The Angels of the Lord encamp around and about ###'s little girl ###, to protect, prosper her way and to bring her home safely through Christ Jesus. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Children Are A Gift From God,

Child Of God,

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3)

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless each and every child in our family. One by one and name by name: touch, bless, save, deliver, lead, guide, protect and encourage my children to live a lifestyle of Christianity. Bless my children with much wisdom. You said in Your Word: He that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. You also said, “If you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, and God will give you wisdom generously.” I am asking that You God will bless each and everyone of my children including myself with wisdom and knowledge to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Teach my children how to seek You and Your will for their lives. Bless me children with Christian friends that love You Lord Jesus.

God bless us as parents with Godly wisdom and knowledge on how to raise our children to love, honor, and respect You; love what You love and hate what You hate. Teach each of us as parents how to seek You and Your will for us and our children. Teach us how to spend quality time with our children daily. I know a child left to himself will bring his parents to shame (Proverbs 29:15). I don’t want that for my children or our family. So teach us how to get and keep our priorities in order Lord Jesus. My children are a gift and inheritance from You God. Teach us as parents how to raise the gifts that You have bless us with. Teach us as parents how to raise our children that one day we will hear You say, “Well Done, I Am proud of the way you have raised your children!” And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for each member of my family, my friends, my neighbors, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!

Children Are A Gift From God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Youth Minister & Christian Life Coach

Pass This Prayer On To Every Parent You Know…
 
Dear ###

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Throughout the Bible we are constantly reminded to “fear not.” It is not God’s will that we live in anxiety or fear, ever. Remember, He is well able to protect ###, you, your family and all who take a stand on His Word.

I offer this prayer to you:

Dear Lord,

I lift this ### and family to you for protection. Please keep ### safe from harm and have ### return home soon. Please open ###'s mother heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill ### being. In Your presence, allow ### to be peaceful, poised, confident and strong. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter. My daughter has choosen to follow wrong path and joined some bad people. Because of that she has stopped going to school. She keeps on running away from home. Fighting and lying to parents. Please pray that she stops doing all these bad things and focus on school...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray for my daughter to find godly friends on her college cheer team. It’s her ### year. She has become the target of some other girls competitive nature and their jealousy and has made people not want to be her friend. My daughter has a strong sense of right and wrong and she is a...
Replies
11
Views
165
I am asking for prayers for my daughter that she gets a job or internship very soon. She is in her final stages of the interview process for an internship that she really wants. I really want this for her too or whatever job is supposed to come her way. After months of applying she is losing...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom