Need God's Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter theodore redding
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theodore redding

Guest
I have court ###. I was summoned to appear (the story is a total lie) Please believe with me that the TRUTH comes out (LORD thy Word is Truth) I need favor and a ride to that town in Jesus name.. believe with me... May You be Blessed as you do.. ###
 
O my Jesus, You said: "Truly I say to you: Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it to you." Behold, in your name I ask the Father for the grace of the truth to come out on the day of ###'s court hearing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and don’t you ever forget Jesus Loves You. God is with you.

Let’s Pray… God thank You, thank You, THANK YOU for all you have done and will do in my life. Jesus, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for the Victory in court. Amen
 
James 5:16 - Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results. (NLT)

God is with you. Trust Him. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father, we earnestly seek You for wisdom regarding the daily circumstances of our lives. Help us to incline our hearts toward You for understanding all that You have to teach us in the lessons of life. During the quiet sessions when Your voice seems silent help us to trust You knowing that You work all things out for our good, for Your glory, and in Your time reference. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray for me regarding a burden that God has placed deeply on my heart. I believe there is a great need for peer support systems for employees, students, and young people. After seeing the pain, struggles, self-harm, suicides, loneliness, and emotional challenges that so many people are...
Replies
12
Views
213
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom