A/c Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
In the Name of Jesus I bind and rebuke the spirit of rebellion & disobedience in this A/C unit. >>> PRAISE THE LORD! The unit is fixed before I finished typing this prayer request. My God is awesome!!! I love HIM!!! Praise Jesus! Amen
 
Praise God from all whose blessings flow from the little ones here below1 Amen!
default_scared.gif
 
Be Encouraged. And always remember…. and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.
 
Gracious God, in the busy-ness of our day, we sometimes forget to stop to thank you for all that is good in our life.

Our blessings are many and our hearts are filled with gratefulness for the gift of living, for the ability to love and be loved, for the opportunity to see the everyday wonders of creation, for sleep and water, for a mind that thinks and a body that feels.

We thank you, too, for those things in our lives that are less than we would hope them to be. Things that seem challenging, unfair, or difficult. When our heart feels stretched and empty, and pools of tears form in our weary eyes, still we rejoice that you are as near to us as my next breath and that in the midst of turbulence, we are growing and learning.

In the silence of my soul, we thank you most of all for your unconditional and eternal love. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
248
Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
114
Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom