I Need This Job After All That I Have Been Thru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
Hi I just got back from a job interview and wasn't feeling that great at all just one of those days I guess. I've been out of work for 3 months now. It's been really hard to find work here in ### but this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 3 years it has taken me to find and seek out a vacant position like this one and after all that I woke up feeling stressed out and dehydrated. Please say some prayers for me. I haven't given up yet. Thank you.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with enthusiasm. Please open the door of good job for ### that suitable to ### qualification and capability. As nothing is impossible for You and now we ask this, may You have Your favor and mercy upon ###. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord bless him with enthusiasm of a new life following the word of God and living the life God's wants us to live serving it according to the wishes of Christ in the area of talents he places us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I have been thru a lot lately but I keep my focus on You alone because I know You are loving and merciful. I pray that today ###, ###, ### I will ### ### for my application and that all my problems be resolved. IN YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS. AMEN
Replies
9
Views
328
I have been through a lot in the last three years. To make my long story short, my ex was with multiple men while with me and when we separated. I loved her enough to let her go. My problem has been that I need a consistent job to support our young boys. They have been hurt by one of the men she...
Replies
9
Views
175
Urgent need of a job. I have been struggling to find a job. I have submitted my CV to so many agencies and I can't get a decent response or interview. I have 3 kids to support whereby one is a little 2-year-old girl. I have a widowed sister whom I try to support cos she lost her home after her...
Replies
5
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom