Urgent need of a job. I have been struggling to find###

Murray Graham Chetty

Humble Prayer Partner
Urgent need of a job. I have been struggling to find a job. I have submitted my CV to so many agencies and I can't get a decent response or interview. I have 3 kids to support whereby one is a little 2-year-old girl. I have a widowed sister whom I try to support cos she lost her home after her husband passed away in a motor car accident. I have a bond to pay for and a car to pay for. It seems like no matter how much I pray God is not hearing my prayer. This month end I can't even pay for my house and car. Everything is going into arrears. I even advertised my taxis for sale as this money will help but no potential buyers. Last night I put my cellphone for sale so that I can pay the debts. Sometimes I question this and just doubt. COS NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PRAY I FEEL MY LORD JESUS CAN'T HEAR MY PRAYER AND CAN'T SEE MY HEART. Is this how it's supposed to be? I wish there was a miracle that could just turn my life around. Look at my life- I lost both my parents at a young age. I lost my wife and a baby almost 4 years ago. Then I lost my job as a Regional Manager. So now the only thing left is my home and car which is all my kids and I have. Is there such things as miracles. When will I have it cos I have always seemed to be unlucky.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Easter I will confess I'm unhappy with my struggle with tobacco products. Jesus, help me throw them away and help me regain my health and wind. I'm out of breath more. I’m polluting my lungs, my body with harmful toxins. Please help me today and tomorrow, Jesus, I beg for your touch to cure...
Replies
5
Views
280
I have been struggling with my faith a lot lately, I lost my job & haven’t been able to find another one. Pretty much every job I’ve applied to sends me a rejection letter. I am also struggling in a narcissistic relationship. On top of all that there is absolutely nothing that I like about...
Replies
5
Views
903
Hi my name is ### and I'm a child of the Lord and me and my husband been through so much these past years in GOD HAS BEEN HERE WITH US THIS WHOLE TIME IN I KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS PROUD OF US WELL WE LIKE THIS PLACE AND EVERYONE IS TELLING US THAT WE SHOULDN'T PAY THE AMOUNT THAT THE PEOPLE...
Replies
10
Views
566
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom