Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Servant of All
i will be losing my home on ### unless i have a miracle. everyone who has been praying for me knows i earn slightly over minimum wage and i have a property tax due for $###. i have more that half of the money but need the other half. i don't think they fool around at the tax office- if all of the money is not there the house goes. i just don't know what to do other than pray and ask others to pray for me.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember… and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You.
 
Lord, help keep this woman in her home. Lord help her experience a financial miracle. Lord I lift to you this lady and all those in a similar situation whether by debt, tax or defaulted mortgages and I ask that you bless them and send them immediate help. Lord break the curse on the system that holds them in such bondage and fear that they might grow in faith of you, bestow mercy and good and just judgement on those who they owe money to and all those involved in the process. Lift up your people Lord and this lady in particular. Amen
 
Jesus I join in prayer for ### to help her keep her home and all her needs be provided. Jesus we give you all the praise and glory. amen amen
 
I pray for ### in the fact the Lord knows what He is doing create a miracle if it is your will Christ. Amen.
 
Father, for we know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in Your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings. We thank you now Lord! for the recent blessings we've received and for the blessings yet to come because we know You are not done with us yet. We ask you Lord for favor for ###. We ask you Lord to soften the heart of any person that would be able to help ### not lose her home. Father we know that for You nothing is impossible, You just will it and it will happen. We are asking You to help ### keep her home. We thank you in advance for ###'s blessings. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Praise you Jesus!

Father let your name be glorified in this situation. Lord God, nothing is impossible to you, send ### the money she needs Lord, and save her house Lord God we ask in Jesus name Amen.

Thank you Father for the blessings all glory and honor are yours...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
186
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
191
I have a friendly neighbor with a friendly dog that walks through my yard. I have no issues with them, but she now associates with the distrustful neighbor. The distrustful neighbor and family members will intentionally walk across my yard to get to the friendly neighbor's home, unless they see...
Replies
10
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom