NEIGHBOR ISSUES, PLEASE.. PRAY

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf concerning the anxiety you are experiencing with your neighbors and your property. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer about this situation.

We have been praying for your peace and for protection over your home. We understand you have no issue with your friendly neighbor and her dog walking through your yard, but that your concern is with the distrustful neighbor and family members who intentionally cut across your property to get to her home when your driveway appears empty, and we remember your history of pranks before you installed security cameras and why this causes you such extreme anxiety. We have asked the Lord to convict that neighbor to respect your property boundaries, to bring conviction to stop entering your yard uninvited, and to replace your anxiety with His peace that passes understanding. We pray for wisdom for you in handling the changing relationship between your friendly neighbor and the distrustful neighbor, and for the Lord to be your refuge and protector over your home as promised in Psalm 91:1 and Philippians 4:6.

If your request was answered and the distrustful neighbor has stopped trespassing and you are experiencing more peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and they are still crossing your property and the anxiety continues, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

We lift you up to the Father and ask for His protection over your property, for peaceful boundaries with all your neighbors as we are called to live at peace with everyone as far as it depends on us in Romans 12:18, and for calm and rest for your heart. We pray this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
192
Dear heavenly Father, I pray to you today to be with the families of friends that have passed away. Also for the ### accident. Lord I'm still praying to you to help thy neighbor to soften his heart and leave my parents alone. As I am thankful for having work, I also pray that work doesn't take...
Replies
6
Views
270
I have restrictive breathing issues. Please pray God will heal me of this. Please pray God gives me peace. Thanks
Replies
7
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom