Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter LCONFER
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LCONFER

Guest
I am asking for complete healing on my top right corner gum. I have a chronic infection for months...been on 5 antibiotics...not helping. I feel nauseous, dizzy, pressure in my right ear - just plain blah. It's affecting my right eyesight. The right canal doc says I may need gum surgery. I have really bad anxiety attacks so I'm not thrilled with surgery. I am asking God to heal my "head" with His almighty power so I can feel normal again.

Thank you in advance.
 
God Please heal and comfort this person. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I’m requesting prayer for gum pain after a tooth extraction, pain in the body, and for normal blood pressure and heart rate…… in the name of Jesus…. Thank you in advance prayer team.
Replies
11
Views
477
Please pray in Jesus' precious name for my beloved cat's healing. She's chronically ill and has been suffering for years with painful inflammation of her stomach and gums and with bad acid reflux that makes her vomit a lot. No treatment we've tried has made much of a difference and now there's...
Replies
6
Views
153
Since long time in my inside upper lip I feel my gum is feeling glue like. Get's stuck. Can't move freely. Dryness feeling. Pls pray request not to feel like that kind. And also to sleep we'll. Tired n sleepy after Long travel. But reached safely. Thank you Amen
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom