Job Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lkjackson321

Guest
Please pray that I get this job at ###. They are just doing this background check. Pray that I get this job so I can start supporting my family in Jesus Name.
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide the job ### is awaiting for. Bless ### and ### family Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
God bless this person with a good job. Be with ### and ###. May all their needs be met. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Praying for a job with ### in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need prayer for my job.
Replies
10
Views
104
Hi praise the lord mere chote bhai bahut dino mahine se ghar pe hai use koi job nahi mil raha aap uske job uske ke liye prayer kijiye mere mummy ke financial condition week hai
Replies
8
Views
99
Please pray for me. I am looking for a new job and am very desperate. Please pray that I can get the offer soon and it is a great position with good pay. I have a lot of responsibilities and am desperate. Please pray that it happens soon. My situation is very precarious and I have a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom