2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

F
  • Locked
we are not just simple people how at time we think, Romans 8:37, we are more than conquerors we have got a living GOD who is able to provide us even much than our requests, Ephesians 3:20 rejoice, JEHOVAH is our refuge Psalms 37:11 JEHOVAH all the glory & honour read Psalms 103.
Replies
5
Views
289
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I have no talents, I am somewhat shy, but I have a growing desire to do some kind of work for the Lord. I have no idea what He would find for me to do because of my shyness and no given talents, but I am willing to work for Him. I just need Him to give me a task. I believe...
Replies
5
Views
438
S
  • Locked
pl pray for Lord's ministry in ### and my family.
Replies
6
Views
364
S
  • Locked
Dear All, greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus. Please pray for ### that ### spirit will be revived, ### am so troubled and weak, ### am not even able to pray. Please plead ### case for a financial miracle today.
Replies
7
Views
492
B
  • Locked
I chose to leave from an abusive and manipulative marriage. The father of my children has exclusive custody of our two daughters aged ### & ### since then without any court proceedings. He wants me to go down on my knees and beg from him to see our daughters. I don't want to go through legal...
Replies
6
Views
397
R
  • Locked
God I love you so very much you is a wonder in my soul you is the reason why i wake up and breathe through out the day so many times i wonder where i would be if i would not have foud you again.......but since i have found you i dont want to leave from by your side i worship you and my lord and...
Replies
3
Views
252
J
  • Locked
i know that God is able. i am asking you to prayer for my family in our time of need. today we call upon you and your church to prayer for our financial need. we have to come up with ### by ### or our house could go into foreclosure. we need your prayers.
Replies
5
Views
317
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer for my friend, ###, who is defending herself in a foreclosure proceeding to retain her condo. Lord, You know that the cause of the foreclosure is not entirely her fault. Please let the Holy Spirit lead her on the pertinent information to gather and to...
Replies
4
Views
346
H
  • Locked
My sister, ###, is in need of prayer and guidance. She is age ###, has ### kids, she is in an abusive relationship and this past Sunday her spouse put her in the hospital. I am taking her to get some counseling tomorrow I am not a dr. but I do know she suffers from depression and has very low...
Replies
6
Views
288
  • Locked
Tomorrow I have to go somewhere and I am worried about my breathing and pain in my upper body. Please pray that I go through the day tomorrow without these issues.
Replies
3
Views
266
Back
Top Bottom