My Loves Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
God I love you so very much you is a wonder in my soul you is the reason why i wake up and breathe through out the day so many times i wonder where i would be if i would not have foud you again.......but since i have found you i dont want to leave from by your side i worship you and my lord and savior Jesus Christ.....i'm so greatful to be your child i'm sorry for falling so much but i honor your more and more each day for picking me up everytime i'm thankful for life, for my 5 sense, for my arms, my legs, my health, and my praise you are the reason why i sing....o lord i'm just so thankful for you....Just keep me lord and give me what my heart desire according to your will teach me how to pray and serve you and let all your will take place in my life cover ###, ###, and ###.....save him from the tricks of the enemy and Give him salvation again I decree and declare that it is so done and that the power of the blood of Jesus Christ rest upon me i give you praise in the sweet name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Thank you, Lord for the work the Holy Spirit does in those who are called. I agree that you will continue to draw this couple to you and that their marriage will bring glory and honor to your name. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I surrender ### in your loving hands Lord - her life, her body, her husband, her family members, her decisions, her commitments, her situation and everything around her Lord. Lord bless each and every cell in her body Lord. Lord give her abundant blessings in her personal relationship with her husband, her colleagues and her family members Lord. Lord bless her financial situation Lord and whatever she has mentioned in her prayers Lord pay heed to it. Lord teach her to pray and manifest yourself, may she seek solace and comfort in you Lord. Take her in your arms Lord and secure her life and her future Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Hallelujah Lord Jesus.

I stand in agreement to this prayer in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

Father, give ### the strength to keep on going, give her more faith, give her wisdom and knowledge and help her to always walk in your righteousness Father. Restore her marriage Lord God we ask and pray. Bring back home her husband. Touch his heart and let him see the error of his ways. Do something Lord to make him turn around, repent and surrender his life to you.

Thank you Father this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW FAMILY & GREAT PROTECTION URGENTLY FROM THE WORLD MADE TO HATE ME FOR NO REASON URGENTLY THAT IS TRYING TO PUT ME IN CONVALESCENT HOME FOR NO REASON. GREATLY IT DOESNT WORK AND I MOVE ON BY MYSELF SOMEWHERE IN SECRET. I HAVE PEACE HARMONY FROM ANY FAMILY OR HATERS THAT DONT...
Replies
11
Views
163
I have been praying to God to unite me with my love. Mysterious things have been happening in my life. I asked God for a marriage, a happy relationship with her, but it feels like I am under heavy spiritual attack and the people closest to me trying to hijack my relationships and I cannot be...
Replies
10
Views
231
Hello my name is ### and im bringing my lover ### to your assistance in prayers I'm kindly requesting that you may member us in your humble prayers to restore peace and love I our life and she comes back and remove the third party trying to destroy and ruin us in jesus name i pray trusting and...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom