2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord will grant me favor at my job as I said something this morning that I should not have and gave the boss the wrong impression. Favor, Favor, Favor, Father please in Jesus name amen and amen. I cannot afford to lose this job right now, there are no other financial means...
Replies
2
Views
164
  • Locked
Plz pray for our family friend ###, he has not called us since 4 months and we don't know where he is right now. I called his brother ### a few mins before but he did not respond me properly as usual. Instead, ### shouted at me and warned us not to call him anytime. Our family likes him very...
Replies
2
Views
253
M
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, so much is happening to my children and I cannot help. Please protect them, comfort them, and guide them into the steps that they need to follow to straighten their lives out. Watch over and protect my children and grandchildren, sisters, and the rest of my family. There is a lot of...
Replies
2
Views
353
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
Replies
3
Views
336
T
  • Locked
I ask God to help me find a woman that I love and who loves me, cares for me, and will help me financially to set up a business. I need a wife who will help me to be a man because I am from a poor family here in ###. My contact mobile number is +### ### ### ###.
Replies
4
Views
434
R
  • Locked
Asking God the Heavenly Father to connect me to a fellow believer who could uplift my financial standing. I am presently facing economic downturn due to not being paid for now two months.
Replies
2
Views
389
M
  • Locked
Started a bible study last night. Lord please help me to understand God's Covenants. Willingness to open my heart and release it. Send me Your spirit.
Replies
5
Views
282
C
  • Locked
The 1-mo.-old son of our dear pastor, needs your prayers. He was brought to the hospital on Sept 2 due to severe pneumonia which has already affected his brain lining. ### and his family really need prayers and financial help. His parents are both church workers and our church, Church of Christ...
Replies
4
Views
277
S
  • Locked
I've Been Having Trouble For The Past Three Years Trying To Bring My ###'s Mother Back Into A Relationship. All I Want Is For My ### To Have Both His Parents Together. I Feel Like Thats The Best Way To Raise My ### Is If Me N His Mother Are United As One. Please Pray For Her So She Can Realize...
Replies
2
Views
315
J
  • Locked
Father God through your Son Jesus I ask that you help me with unforgivenss, anger, and self-pity all sins against you Father. I forgive my ex-girlfriend ### and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you foul devil and demon of hell, and spirits that bind ### soul, I bind you, In Jesus Name. I...
Replies
3
Views
247
Back
Top Bottom