Unity For My Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter mema
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mema

Guest
Dear Jesus, so much is happening to my children and I cannot help. Please protect them, comfort them, and guide them into the steps that they need to follow to straighten their lives out. Watch over and protect my children and grandchildren, sisters, and the rest of my family. There is a lot of walls built up that really need to come down. I pray for my family to reunite, to care about one another, to put each other first, and try to understand and encourage each other. There is nothing sadder than a family divided. Lord protect ### and ### as they are going back into what we believe to be dangerous situations. Give ### the burden on her heart to do what is best for her children. For her salvation, drug and alcohol addiction I rebuke in the name of Jesus. Do a work in her to become the person she was years ago. Make her see that her addictions are getting in the way of her children's safety. Please Lord put a strong hand of fairness, lovingness, and understanding in this situation. I trust in you Jesus to answer my prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus over all concerned in this ordeal. Praise God.
 
This Is Your Confession

In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my family, my career, my home, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my older daughter who is in a toxic relationship. Father, I pray for her heart to be softened and her eyes opened to the spiritual attacks stemming from her living arrangement. Living with this man outside of marriage is not a marriage, and it has open the door to spiritual...
Replies
13
Views
173
Lord, my husband is cheating on me. God, can you help me control my life? Please help me if I am wrong. Because of 2 bad friends , he started hiding information from me. Please Lord do not spare those 2 people. In Jesus name, with immediate effect, they suffer Lord. Revenge is from you Lord. My...
Replies
12
Views
182
Hello, My family is currently struggling with being in unity. My mum can't listen to my dad, my dad is about ### years old. My sister got a baby and is now staying with my parents but she is not helping them, she is just there. My two brothers become alcohol addicts and causes stress to my...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom