Please Pray For ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Plz pray for our family friend ###, he has not called us since 4 months and we don't know where he is right now. I called his brother ### a few mins before but he did not respond me properly as usual. Instead, ### shouted at me and warned us not to call him anytime. Our family likes him very much, we are worried about him and my mom is hospitalised since a few months thinking of ###. Please pray that ### calls us and tells us about him as my mom decided that she will not eat anything unless ### calls her. I am helpless.
 
```html
This Is Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
```
 
Oh heavenly father plz have mercy on us and answer your prayers soon, lord our family likes ### alot and considers him as part of our family, lord plz speak to ### to night and tell him how we are worried about him, father plz give him a heart to understand our love and concern towards him, lord protect him where ever he is right now and Lord bless him abundantly. in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
183
Rocket needs a miracle. Our seven year old black lab mix, he’s a rescue. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer two months ago and has begun to take a turn for the worse over the last few days. Our dogs are like family to us, and we will go to bat for them when they need us. We have been to...
Replies
9
Views
198
Please pray for my mom ### , that her xray shows it was only infection in her lung and it is clearing and that her tumours are shrinking and responding well to treatment and she is with us for many more years in health . Thankyou and bless you for your time .
Replies
13
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom