To Conceive

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
 
In the Name of Jesus, I cover your womb with the blood of Jesus. May the Lord's grace be sufficient for you each day you carry your next pregnancy to full term, and deliver a bouncing healthy baby. It is well!
 
Lord praise her and give her the gift of a new child. Amen.
 
This Is Your Confession

In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon.. kindly requesting for My partner not conceiving for the years back
Replies
10
Views
167
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom