Breathing And Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Tomorrow I have to go somewhere and I am

worried about my breathing and pain in my

upper body. Please pray that I go through

the day tomorrow without these issues.
 
I declare the blood of Jesus over your body, and curse any malevolence that's invading your body & anything that's not of God. I praise God because he allows us to walk in divine health and healing through Christ Jesus. I praise you, Father, for healing ### in Jesus' name. Amen
 
I have prayed for you dear ###. May God will touch you with his healing hand. Have faith in your heart, as he promised; you are already healed! Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray to you for this ### as she need to travel tomorrow but her body is still so weak, in pain and has difficulty in breathing Lord. Lord I pray to you to remove them from this ### body Lord. Lord heal her and protect her from all the wrong energies around her Lord and by your precious blood wash her body and make it new Lord. Lord give her pain and trouble free travel tomorrow Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health issues. I am anxious from having breathing issues, lost my hair all from low iron. I’ve been seeing a dr but it’s not lifting. ### Thank you in Advance
Replies
12
Views
461
Please pray that my old mom will sleep well. She woke up in the middle of the night, called my brother, my brother called me and I spoke with her. She is alone at home at night and during the day 5-8 hours somebody is with her. Please pray she is in some kind of panic, problems with...
Replies
8
Views
184
My friend is still having trouble breathing. Praying that the breathing will get back to normal. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom