Lord we pray for this requesters ### and her family. May we be thankful for all we have today and be vigilant in the safe guardian angels that protect us all
coming from Jesus & from the stars and heavens above. Amen.
Lord Jesus, thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, I'm praying for the healing of my family. Please give us good medical results. Heal us o Lord Jesus. Protect my family, relatives and friends. Please remove every sickness in our body...
Lord thank you waking us up everyday and thank for all the blessings. Please for give us our since. 🙏Lord Jesus i'm praying for the healing of my family. Please heal us Jesus. Please heal me from having a breast cancer i'm scared. Please heal my brother for having heart disease. Please give my...
Please pray that I am not getting sick. My family needs me. Please ask for healing it if is God's will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###