Pray For My Initiative And Church Growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

God`s Grace

Guest
I requet all my fellow christians to pray for my initiative so that it can grow more and more.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I bring forth ### God's Grace in your loving hands Lord. Lord bless his initiative so that it grows and prospers for your glory Lord. Lord remove all obstacles and hurdles from his life and all that is good may shower from Heaven Lord for him, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord in Jesus name I come before you asking for wisdom and direction. I have been receiving assistance from a caseworker who reached out to property management on my behalf and discovered that new managers were in place. The caseworker spoke on my behalf regarding rent arrears. and the new...
Replies
7
Views
168
Later on, in like 6 and a half hours, is my church home group. I am unfortunately not well enough to go, but the Lord has helped me realize through a podcast I watched today, that Christ can work where I am not, He doesn't need me to always be there, just as long as He's there. I pray that they...
Replies
13
Views
217
Please pray for me about this: at the end of last year, I signed my mother and I up for a church club that I already knew probably would not be a good fit for us (due to time and financial constraints) but I felt scared to say no for certain reasons. Making decisions this way, at least in my...
Replies
7
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom