The Lord Is Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter okutoyi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

okutoyi

Guest
God has been good since then, I've been able to register a company by the name ### Investment dealing with mobile money transfer. It is requested that God will give me favor in the market.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ###'s business. Lord let your hand be upon this business, bless and prosper this business Lord God.

Thank you Father, may your name be glorified in ###'s life and in his business ### in Jesus name we ask and pray, amen amen...
 
Thank you Lord for your mighty work. Lord bless this business abundantly Lord, by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and don’t you ever forget Jesus Loves You. God is with you.

Let’s Pray… God thank You, thank You, THANK YOU for all you have done and will do in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for the working out all things for my good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Please help me help a lot of my friends and I will make several prayers for them individually OK One friend of mine at church and engineer had a boating accident is making a a slower recovery than expected. He might be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He’s a...
Replies
6
Views
115
Thank you Lord for your goodness and mercy. Your grace is sufficient. Thank you Jesus Christ.
Replies
10
Views
424
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wise counsel and good company to bear long lasting fruit and be a better servant. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
13
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom