Prayer For Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter QUARSHIE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

QUARSHIE

Guest
Please, i need your support to pay my school fees which the deadline is tomorrow.

Thanks
 
Lord to you there is nothing too hard for you. If out of nothingness you created the universe, if you could reach way back into the emptiness of what was not and grab a handful of nothing and make stars to shine,

it is not giving ### a financial breakthrough that will intimidate you. So Father do what you know how to do better. Perform that miracle. Make a way out of no way for your son.

Move Lord in a mighty way in Jesus' name I pray.

Amen!
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God, I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Oh Lord, please help ### find a way to pay the school fees. May a way be found through your name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray my financial status gets well.. I get clients on my day..my days have been dry and I don't know what's happening. Please lord help me go through this and manoeuvre. Pray for me I get past this
Replies
11
Views
176
Please pray for me I need God to intervene in my household financial situation we are going through debt and believing God for a breakthrough
Replies
9
Views
193
I know this He who gives us the power to obtain wealth but with ### kids in schools it feels we barely make it to the end of the month. Mortgage is behind bills and etc not enough food but we don’t qualify for assistance I’m just tired of barely making it as a child of the Most High we should be...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom