Lord Help Me Find A Way To Pay My ### Bill So My Kids Won't Be In The Dark.

  • Thread starter Thread starter christymize
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christymize

Guest
hello my name is ### i am having a hard time in my life . my lites are going be turn off next ### my husband is walking to work ever morning becaues we have no money for gas smetimes i want to to give up and fall off the face of earther. lord please help me and my family .
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!

My Confession

​

In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God.

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)

in Jesus powerful name i pray amen
 
My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)

in Jesus powerful name i pray amen
Amen and Amen!

Hallelujah Jesus.

Father we lift up to you ### and her family, Lord God send the money to pay for her electricity Lord God, let it not be disconnected. Thank you Father. Give ### the strength to keep on going in these hard times, give her wisdom and knowledge to know what to do, and help her to walk in your righteousness. Lord lift her up and her family, bless them mightily Father for your glory and honor.

We thank you Lord for your help is on the way, we thank you for your abundant blessings in Jesus name Amen.

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
Father please pour out your blessings on this family. Grant provision in all areas of need, in Jesus' name.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God helps me find a way to pay my rent before it is due by the 1st. Also pray the he remove my girlfriend safely from me and my two sons. My girlfriend is now longer safe around us. She is becoming abusive and more mentally ill by the day. She is now trying to blame and harass us...
Replies
5
Views
147
God help me find a way to provide income for my family. I have applied for jobs with no calla back. My girlfriend refuses to work and I am running out of income. God save me from my girlfriend as well. We just had a kid and now she is showing signs of very unstable behavior. The crazy part is...
Replies
5
Views
52
Please Lord ... Help me find a way to get to ### for my son ... I am poor and out of money. I need you Lord more than ever. Please I beg for this miracle.
Replies
5
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom