Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter susan68@home
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susan68@home

Guest
hello

i am ###. please pray for me i am having many struggles in my life. financial, relationships,job etc. although i usually am a strong person, i am sinking deeper and deeper into depression, and i am very down in the dumps. please help me ... through prayer.
 
```html
My Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Dear Father God bless ### in every way open the doors that need to be open and shut the doors that need to be shut, have mercy on her and give her your wisdom and your understanding, and Lord I ask that you direct her steps. I ask that the Holy Spirit minister to her, that she have your peace your favor upon her life and that you cover her and her home with the blood of Jesus I ask that Angels camp around her home in Jesus name amen
amen, in Jesus name.

Father God give ### the strength to keep on going, give her peace and let her know that you are there and that you will never leave her nor forsake her even in her deepest trials. Lord God lift her up from her depression and let her feel your presence, Holy Spirit hold her hands and surround her with your love Lord. Bless her Father spiritually, financially, mentally and emotionally. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we pray, amen amen...
 
satan I command you to remove your hand from this child of God, in Jesus' name. The devil is the author of confusion but your praise confuses him: so continue to exalt God's name in the midst of your trials.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been suffering from ### for years, I've been to many doctors and keep praying for it to reduce and go. I've also been suffering from ### and felling very useless. I'm looking out for a job and applying however I've not received any calls. Please pray for me. I'm depressed and at my...
Replies
12
Views
218
Please pray for me. I am currently struggling with depression and insomnia after making a career decision that I deeply regret. Earlier this year, I turned down a great job offer after trusting promises from my managers that were never fulfilled. Please pray that God heals me completely, gives...
Replies
14
Views
191
Praise the Lord, I am struggling financially and finding it difficult to meet my needs. Whenever I get a job, the pay is usually too low, and I often leave because I do not feel motivated to stay long-term. Although I started working in 20##, I still do not have a stable income and am currently...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom