2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
we are doing the church service in one small hire room but the house owner compell to leave the room and no more worship God. So we are searching financial help to build the cheap church building on one hire land for ### years. Please pray that God answer our request.
Replies
3
Views
297
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Please pray that I shall be able to continuously stay in my ward and able to make profit of at least ### per month. Pray that the Lord will allow me to maintain this dressing business.
Replies
3
Views
269
daydream6459
D
K
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the restoration of a marriage and the return of a husband who has left. The request emphasizes the need for faith and divine intervention to change the husband's heart and restore the relationship.
Replies
2
Views
429
  • Locked
Hi all. Please pray for a friend at church who had an episode of dyspnea (shortness of breath) last night and was given 2 breathing treatments. He responded well. They are now waiting for a call to see his doctor, but weren't certain that he would see him today. If not today, they will try to...
Replies
4
Views
276
S
  • Locked
Still struggling...... My husband has moved out at my urging. I am continuing to see the other man, I can't break off contact. I know it is not true but I was so lonely and prayed for God to send someone to love me and now that he is here, how do I leave my husband after 23 years of letting fate...
Replies
1
Views
177
PrayerAngel
P
C
  • Locked
My husband, ###, has been employed for two months after almost two years of unemployment after losing a good job. Please pray it last and he changes is attitude...he is making less money and traveling farther. May the co-workers and bosses like him and keep him. He has been looking for another...
Replies
1
Views
168
LoveJoyPeace
L
  • Locked
Abba Father, as for You my Elohim Your ways are perfect. Your words are flawless, You are a shield for all who take refuge in You. For surely O Adonai, You bless the righteousness, You surround them with Your favor as with a shield. O Dear Father, please help me to be Your idea of righteousness...
Replies
1
Views
173
LoveJoyPeace
L
J
  • Locked
I really need this job..I went yesterday and took the test for it. I felt pretty good about it.. I really need this job. I've been out of work for a very long time and things are getting pretty hard. Please pray for me and my family that I get this job in Jesus's name. I pray amen. I also pray...
Replies
1
Views
171
B
  • Locked
Our baby brother, ###, ###, of ###, ###, was murdered one month ago, and his girlfriend has taken the 5th and hired an attorney. Please pray for a victory for his family in civil court today. Also please pray for swift justice in the criminal courts regarding his murder. Thank you ever so much.
Replies
2
Views
235
Back
Top Bottom