Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lydiapok2000

Guest
Please pray that I shall be able to continuously stay in my ward and able to make profit of at least ### per month. Pray that the Lord will allow me to maintain this dressing business.
 
Father God I ask that You would help this person to be able to stay in their ward, and to make a profit of ### sum per month. Help this person to maintain this dressing business in Jesus name this I ask. Amen.
 
Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!”
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An tenant has broken my window and tjop my ###, He pulled down my fence that my son has put up to ward off cows. He makes noise and my other tenants complaining, He did not give this month's rent, I told him on the ### of ### that I wanted him to leave at the end of the month, he still did not...
Replies
7
Views
123
Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
368
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom