Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimminginmuddywaters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimminginmuddywaters

Guest
Still struggling...... My husband has moved out at my urging. I am continuing to see the other man, I can't break off contact. I know it is not true but I was so lonely and prayed for God to send someone to love me and now that he is here, how do I leave my husband after 23 years of letting fate be what it is. I am trying not to talk to either man to get perspective and know what I want because I can't keep hurting them and myself. I would never wish this on anyone, please Lord help me get my integrity back and do the right thing. I am broken and so confused. I know Lord you are not the author of confusion and when in doubt don't but I am so afraid that this is my chance for the love I prayed about. Can it be possible your will is for me to be with the other man?
 
Respectfully, you have not identified any deficiencies with your husband. Therefore, to be with another and send your husband out of the house is wrong in the Christian sense. The grass may seem greener on the other side, but know that no good can come about to those who willfully destroy a good marriage just so they can be with another whom they are not married to. God is aware of all. Pray for all temptation to pass and be overcome with the help of Jesus Christ.

Lord Father, in the Name of Jesus, it is with deep prayer that we pray that temptation facing this marriage will be overcome by the Blood of Jesus Christ, as it is He who united them in Holy Matrimony! Amen and Amen.

"A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband; but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones." -- PROVERBS 12:4 (KJV)

​


"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled .... " -- HEBREWS 13:4 (KJV)

​


Remember: "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let NOT MAN put asunder." -- MATTHEW 19:6 (KJV)

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
261
I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
338
Lord Jesus, Your word tells us “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.”...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom