Job In Time Of Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JQs

Guest
I really need this job..I went yesterday and took the test for it. I felt pretty good about it.. I really need this job. I've been out of work for a very long time and things are getting pretty hard. Please pray for me and my family that I get this job in Jesus's name. I pray amen. I also pray for each and every person that has posted a prayer on here. This is a wonderful site. I'm so glad God led me to it. Thank you all and God bless....
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### from ###. His mother ### and ### His auntie. They are sick and need a job to eat well and buy medicines. They are very spiritual people. In ###, kind and devoted.
Replies
8
Views
125
Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
146
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom