Awake In Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
Abba Father, as for You my Elohim Your ways are perfect. Your words are flawless, You are a shield for all who take refuge in You. For surely O Adonai, You bless the righteousness, You surround them with Your favor as with a shield. O Dear Father, please help me to be Your idea of righteousness, I know my own righteousness is a filthy rags before You, but because I have receive Yahshua (Christ) & daily desire to walk with Him, I now stand in His righteousness. Help me please to walk in Christ & to fear & to obey Your words. In Yahshua (Jesus) name, Amen.
 
Agreeing with you in your prayer, bother in Christ. I pray You will seek God and you will find Him. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. I pray you are led by the Holy Spirit of Truth and you will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free!

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews%2011:6&version=KJV

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2015:26-27&version=KJV

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2016:13-14&version=KJV

I pray God will awake in you the revelation of the man child within.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me. I can’t sleep properly. There are times that I am awake for ### or almost ###. I tried to exercise and drink supplements for sleep but to no avail. 😞 Help me to pray for faith also in God and obedience in Him. Also, restoration and reconciliation of relationships with friends...
Replies
9
Views
253
I really don't understand why my heart and body are being attacked for no reason resulting in high blood pressure everywhere in my body. It did itself. Heal to stop attacking me, God will rid of it.
Replies
8
Views
234
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has been awake for almost 24 hours. This continued lack of sleep is destroying the household and my life. This has to stop. Please hear my prayer and let him go to sleep. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom