2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Please pray for me to get my rent this month, I don't want to be homeless. I also pray that God open my children's heart that they help me to get my rent. I have a new job coming on ###. Pls pray for my grandchildren that their mother will start to take her medicine and stop abusing them, she is...
Replies
4
Views
262
U
  • Locked
Dear sweet Jesus, I ask from my heart, to please grant my brother ### ### a new job. To be able to pay his bills, keep his new house. Most of all I ask from my heart to help my brother find the tools and faith to get a new job, thank you Lord Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
261
Janella2631
J
M
  • Locked
Please pray that God softens ###'s heart towards me and blesses me with a second chance with her. Please also pray that God blesses me with the perfect job for me. Thank you and God bless you! -###
Replies
5
Views
241
Moonrock1973
M
N
  • Locked
My ### and I are awaiting an answer from our loan company to approve a loan on our first house together. We are supposed to settle on the house tomorrow, and I am desperately asking everyone to pray that our loan gets approved. This would mean so much to my family and I.
Replies
5
Views
436
N
  • Locked
I am going through a divorce, married for ### years. My husband has now turned to drinking. Our daughters need their dad.
Replies
5
Views
254
O
  • Locked
Greetings all in the name of Jesus. I have an important event soon that could help me complete my remaining two semesters. I really look forward to this. I have been away too long in college and I want to get back to my studies. I am self-sponsored and raising fees has been a nightmare as I have...
Replies
3
Views
199
N
  • Locked
My son is currently a member of the military, they seem to want to do everything these days to make their lives terrible. My grandson was born with a severe heart defect, his wife is having emotional problems and now they are threatening him at work. Since he is military, he has no recourse when...
Replies
5
Views
232
J
  • Locked
I am in need of pray my husband was operated on for colon cancer and was out of work. Now everything is behind and we may lose our home. Please pray for ### to get better and everything will be ok for my family.
Replies
4
Views
188
L
  • Locked
Hello...am requesting prayer treatment for an appointment with my hemologist/oncologist this afternoon. I will be getting the outcome of my bone biopsy today. I'm anxious about it....I pray that it is not "C" and that it will be benign and fixable without toxic medications. I have been through a...
Replies
4
Views
212
V
  • Locked
hello friend, here i am again, single mom of 2 kids, one is only ### years old. i am unemployed, my ### is in foreclosure, and now my ### is going to be turned off. please all of you pray for a miracle fast
Replies
4
Views
237
Back
Top Bottom