N
NeedPrayerPlease
Guest
My son is currently a member of the military, they seem to want to do everything these days to make their lives terrible. My grandson was born with a severe heart defect, his wife is having emotional problems and now they are threatening him at work. Since he is military, he has no recourse when it comes to the harassment he is receiving. I am concerned that he is ready to break, he has been father, mother, nurse to my grandson and the military resents the fact that he has to spend a lot of time taking him to appointments so they are making his life miserable. Please pray he can find peace, get assigned to another base or job or just come home. I know there are a lot of people with more serious situations but I feel helpless to help him and I am afraid he is close to ending his life.
