2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray that God will answer my cry for help, I have been praying to God for help for a long time. I have got to have ### dollars today before ###:### pm or I spend ### years in jail.
Replies
2
Views
188
S
  • Locked
Please pray to recover my financial crises. Being a eldest son, I am looking after all family members.
Replies
2
Views
179
Faith in God...
F
P
  • Locked
Praise the Lord, I am having great financial difficulties from 2009 November 2010 onwards and for recovering from this I sold my house property in 2010 Dec and almost I recovered from that, but again in 2011 I got a transfer to a faraway place and so that expenses doubled and now again in great...
Replies
5
Views
297
D
  • Locked
Please pray that my son can pay back his student loan. May he be able to find a second job to help his finances. Amen. ###
Replies
4
Views
281
E
  • Locked
please i need prayers for wisdom, intelligence and to get some God-fearing person who will help me financially with my education to the medical school to save life.
Replies
3
Views
749
P
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###, ### need to find a job soon so ### can get married. Please pray ### get the job ### need soon. And please pray for ### to have patience.
Replies
2
Views
166
S
  • Locked
I feel like I'm going through spiritual HELL right now. Two years ago, I joined a church. At the time, I was FAR from being a Christian. However, over the past two years, I have worked closely with the pastor of the church to change my life and develop a relationship with God. As this...
Replies
9
Views
462
K
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please surround my husband's cousin ### and his wife ### marriage with your Protective angelic hedge of Angels and please annoint their marriage with the blood of Jesus. I pray for reunification of ### and ###'s marriage now. Please I pray for joy peace and happiness to reenter...
Replies
3
Views
216
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit in Heavenly Father. forgive me of all my sins, have mercy on me. Glory to God for all my answered prayers. Heavenly Father, through the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus I pray that ### and I become financially debt free in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
3
Views
231
R
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. Many years ago, one of her brothers was killed by a ray, then another died of a heart condition, and another one, committed suicide. Now she has cancer. She has been operated on on panchreas cancer. It was a wonderful work of the Lord. Now there are three nodules in her...
Replies
3
Views
244
Back
Top Bottom