2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Please pray for me and my children. My husband is away and we have many challenges to face. My painful back is restricting me from doing a lot of things. Please help me.
Replies
3
Views
210
E
  • Locked
Lord first I want to thank you for another day, forgive all my sin..lord come to you and ask you to protect my children and please lord send some to help me put them on the bus and take them off..lord you know my financial situation... Lord I feel my back against the wall and don't have no one...
Replies
2
Views
174
S
  • Locked
jesus we pray in you to give courage to us .. and ask you to give us a energy to fight against satan and to get rid of it! and i pray to god to never be in trap to satan!!!and bless us to bring more impure spirit to your kingdom!! amen!!
Replies
2
Views
221
R
  • Locked
Please pray for divine intervention for weekly payment to be resume in Jesus name. I had met in an accident and lost two upper fingers in a boat accident. By law the rehabilitation officer and ### to pay me weekly payment. But they have refused it. In the name of Jesus I command and speak life...
Replies
3
Views
193
M
  • Locked
I need prayers to remove spiritual obstacle blocking my progress in all sphere of human endeavor.
Replies
3
Views
376
E
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors please pray for my brother ### who's been in hospital since yesterday with his heart. Pray for strength, faith and recovery for him and our family. Dear God I pray that you will touch him with Your healing hands. I pray that You also will be with him. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
Replies
3
Views
454
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies and may i conceive dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
Replies
2
Views
198
P
  • Locked
please pray for me. i have a meeting with my boss ### today. i don't know what it is about and i am scared. i have been keep track of things that i do wrong but still scared. don't know what i did wrong now. pray that i can keep this job until i can find a new one. my week is bad as i miss my...
Replies
3
Views
213
S
  • Locked
Dear all, I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I need your prayers for my life and my family. Lately I have been feeling totally lost and I even feel disconnected from Christ, I am not able to pray any more, please please hold me & my family in prayers, that my Faith in Christ will...
Replies
3
Views
226
  • Locked
Help required. Helping hands are better than praying lips.
Replies
4
Views
244
Back
Top Bottom