2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
please pray for my ### & ###, they are ill. pray for me, i am on some problem & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
Replies
2
Views
234
dr.vijay
D
  • Locked
God sent me a wonderful woman and I didn't believe it and pushed her away. I've been trying to get her back ever since. I know that I don't deserve this but please pray that ### forgives ### and they become good friends again.
Replies
4
Views
261
pray4peace
P
F
  • Locked
My son has been trying for a job since the past one month. Though he gets through the interviews, some delay seems to occur in his getting a job. Kindly pray that he is blessed with a good job soon. May God bless you and your prayer team. Thanks and regards
Replies
4
Views
415
pray4peace
P
  • Locked
kindly pray for the families of 4 children (from ### to ###yrs) who died in a school bus accident when they came back from school in ### ###. I do pray for their families. May God bless them. Amen.
Replies
1
Views
213
R
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus, I am coming to you tonight to thank you for being there all the time and blessing me and my love ones. I made a mistake and I am truly sorry and seek your forgiveness. I am not ready for another and am truly scared I get sick and I don't want to chance my child to have health or...
Replies
1
Views
220
S
  • Locked
Thank you my dear friends for your prayers and wishes, I have come back after a long time. I am happy to let you'll know that I have delivered a baby boy on the 12th of sept. Though I went through tough times. I thank God for doing everything right for me. Thank you Jesus for being there for me...
Replies
1
Views
195
C
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I've been stressed lately and it's caused me to feel ill and emotionally and spiritually exhausted. My parents are having money issues and they know they shouldn't worry because they do have a certain amount of faith in God, but they still worry. Finally, my...
Replies
1
Views
240
B
  • Locked
I realize that my life is probably better than some. I pray for those people who are worse off than me to find peace and joy in their life. Right now my life has been in a state of change. I have had three different jobs in the last three months, and now am in a situation again that I did not...
Replies
3
Views
274
H
  • Locked
I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to please help my husband make money soon. We are struggling very badly to keep our home payments and bills. We are selling things to help us have a little more money. Lord, please help us get our house rented because we cannot afford to pay our mortgage back home...
Replies
2
Views
243
dr.vijay
D
H
  • Locked
I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to please help my husband make money soon. We are struggling very badly to keep our home payments and bills. Please help us get our house rented because we cannot afford to rent and own a home. We moved to another state and took the risks because we had faith in...
Replies
2
Views
242
Back
Top Bottom