Deep Condolence

Status
Not open for further replies.

renjithabraham

Humble Servant
kindly pray for the families of 4 children (from ### to ###yrs) who died in a school bus accident when they came back from school in ### ###. I do pray for their families. May God bless them. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray for the children and their families Lord. Lord may their soul rest in peace Lord and may they enter your kingdom in Heaven Lord. Lord I pray for these four families Lord who are facing their deepest sorrow and grief Lord. Lord please comfort them Lord, especially the parents and siblings of the departed children Lord. Lord no words can heal their pain and loss Lord, Lord please heal their sorrows and may they be able to overcome this loss Lord. Our Lord and Saviour, we belong to you and you take back to as per you time Lord. Lord yet we cry for the loss Lord as we are humans Lord. Lord you are our savior Lord, give them help and support. Give them peace and comfort. Give them love and help them to align themselves and their lives in your divine plan Lord. Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen & Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Please forgive me for not managing to sort my technical difficulties in the past and leaving this site. Thank you for the group message email notification. I pray for ### at this time. Lord, thank you for offering comfort to her and wrapping her in your mighty wings. I pray for dear ###’s...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
9
Views
147
I request prayers that God and His Angels help me to let go of any and all resistance to deeply cleaning and decluttering my entire home. I ask for help in letting go of any and all self judgment in regards to this, and any and procrastination and laziness. I ask for motivation and focus to do...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom