R
raeshawn.hood
Guest
Dear Lord Jesus, I am coming to you tonight to thank you for being there all the time and blessing me and my love ones. I made a mistake and I am truly sorry and seek your forgiveness. I am not ready for another and am truly scared I get sick and I don't want to chance my child to have health or mental problems due to genetics and my health history. Lord, I need all my time and attention on ### right now to make sure I give him 100 percent of me. I would love to give him a brother or sister by me but I'm worried about so many things. Lord Jesus, from this point on, I will make sure this never happens again. It is irresponsible and wrong, and I am so sorry. Lord, I'm coming to you tonight for financial security as well. Lord, please bless me financially so I am able to provide for my ### and able to bring his brother and sister into his world. Lord, I ask if you could please bless me to be able to stay home with my son to give him all of me and be financially stable. Lord, I ask you to please bless my marriage and forgive us for our sins. Please bless us, Lord. I do not want my child from a broken home. Lord, he deserves better, and I'm trying. Lord, so please, whether we are together or not, please forgive and please bless my husband. My son wants his family, and so do I. Lord, I ask if you could bless my loved ones' family and friends. I recognize my blessings and I am very grateful. Lord, if you could please bless my health and my ### husband and family. I ask if you could please move us to a healthier home for my son and us. I just want to be a good mother, wife, sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and Auntie that I can be. Lord, thank you for everything, and again, please forgive me and please help me get the ask for ### guaranteed medical forever and income he deserves for everything. Lord, again, I love you, honor you, and respect and worship you. In the name of JESUS AMEN.
