2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

O
  • Locked
i am a christian and am trying to live the way the lord wants me to live but my husband isn't, he is an alcoholic and he is out right now, i need the alcohol to be out of his life and for him to be a christian leader of our house, please pray that my family will have protection from the devil...
Replies
4
Views
646
dr.vijay
D
R
  • Locked
Iam in the end of fasting for 40 days and nights and I pray for a huge awakening in my city ### in Sweden. Pray that GOD shall do such miracles in my town to quiet his enemies and awake his loved ones. I fast til Friday. Please remember my prayer until then. GOD can do miracles and the power of...
Replies
2
Views
220
  • Locked
Loving Father, thank you for the fruit of the Spirit, particularly self-control. My son called and woke me up at 2am to pick him up from his friend's house. I was working up to 12 midnight and just gone to bed. Before, I would have wrung his neck :). Amazingly, I didn't. I just very calmly told...
Replies
2
Views
211
glenda
G
B
  • Locked
Happy Rosh Hashanah, to everybody on this website. Apparently, according to a Rabbi friend, it is Jewish new year today—and I wish everybody a sweet and healthy new year, and let's hope God does a few miracles today! Please continue to pray for me also: Please, intercede today, for the lying...
Replies
1
Views
251
D
  • Locked
thank you everyone for your prayers, I believe God is who He says He is, He has been with me in my dark dark nights and my sunshine when I could not find light, He will deliver them for the devil, amen. I claim the victory
Replies
1
Views
228
Special K
S
A
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for protecting my ### year old father during his heart procedure today. He was worried, but he has always had faith in Your Loving Mercy. All went well, and I come to You in gratefulness that You have allowed him to remain on earth a while longer to inspire his family and friends...
Replies
2
Views
224
C
  • Locked
my younger brother ### was diagnosed with prostrate cancer...please pray for complete healing and salvation in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
214
glenda
G
E
  • Locked
Lord Almighty Please show me the right Way, I am always confused to take the right decisions, Lord Help me as I am afflicted by debt and poverty. I am very happy that everyday you are giving me a new hope, Lord let my failures be lessons for my upliftment, which can strengthen me in serving you...
Replies
2
Views
299
annmarie11
A
A
  • Locked
I am the first child in my family, and much is expected of me to do. But, I'm faced with the challenge of not securing admission into any university, as I've got dreams and the aspiration to studying medicine and surgery. I'm embarking on a bold step of faith to applying to a Ukrainian...
Replies
4
Views
251
F
  • Locked
In the Name of Jesus I glorify God with the Word of my testimony having received healing from four forms of cancer and paralysis in the year 2003. I therefore proclaim that no weapon formed against me shall prosper because He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. I do not receive...
Replies
4
Views
243
glenda
G
Back
Top Bottom