Lord Show Me The Right Way

  • Thread starter Thread starter esimon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esimon

Guest
Lord Almighty Please show me the right Way, I am always confused to take the right decisions, Lord Help me as I am afflicted by debt and poverty. I am very happy that everyday you are giving me a new hope, Lord let my failures be lessons for my upliftment, which can strengthen me in serving you better.

Always in Christ.. AMEN
 
Jesus help ### to come out of lack and into abundance in Jesus name amen!
 
Lord, so many of us feel like ###, Your Prayer Servant, and we become disillusioned with life and feel lost and alone. You must have felt like that as You carried that cross up that hill. Help ### to be strong in mind and character, and show him the path to improving his financial situation. Help him to think of new ideas and to have the courage to try them. We are weak and sometimes we need You, O Lord, to carry us. Give ### the grace that he needs to face life with strength. Grant him his intention that he might return here to praise Your Name. I humbly ask this in the name of Your Most Holy Son, Jesus, in whom I place my trust. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
149
In the last 2 years have lost my family it's been one struggle after another no car homeless at times I stayed strong in my faith. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't eating much. I became very sick and weak very fast. It turned out my gallbladder was infected and I was septous. They had to...
Replies
6
Views
284
Please pray for me that God's goodness and mercy follow me till the end. I ask for the will of the Lord be done. Lord please protect me and guide because of your great name LORD show me yourself in every situation in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom