God's Intervention Upon My Life.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adesida paul Adeshina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adesida paul Adeshina

Guest
I am the first child in my family, and much is expected of me to do. But, I'm faced with the challenge of not securing admission into any university, as I've got dreams and the aspiration to studying medicine and surgery. I'm embarking on a bold step of faith to applying to a Ukrainian university for the aforementioned course, even though my able parents are not that financial buoyant to sponsor my medical schooling in Ukraine. Pls kindly pray for me, for I'm ###year old and not yet in college. For I know our God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power in Christ Jesus that lives in us.

Thanks

### ### ###.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in each of our lives that need to be open. Surround us with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family in this prayer please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the writer of this prayer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this child to get into the course of education he has been longing for. Provide him with enough financial help and get him into higher positions in future. Make him to be helpful to others in future through educating him now.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
242
I'm requesting prayers for: Restoration of fear of God and holiness to me and the church ### that God will baptize with Holy Spirit and gifts of the Spirit Clear voice/discernment/vision from Him so that I can lead the church to the right direction Ephesians 1: 17-18 and 3:14-21 please pray that...
Replies
11
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom