My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord first I want to thank you for another day, forgive all my sin..lord come to you and ask you to protect my children and please lord send some to help me put them on the bus and take them off..lord you know my financial situation... Lord I feel my back against the wall and don't have no one to help us....people are selfish and only think about themselves...
 
Father God I ask that You would send help to this person in every way it is needed. I thank You Father and I trust and believe You for the answer to this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray that i don't get a penalty notice whilst driving as i feel may have gone it to the bus lane by accident and realised it straightaway. I beliee ur Lord cares about the minor details of my life and Please pray that the condition on my sole of my feet is cleared...
Replies
12
Views
168
Lord Jesus, through good and bad times, you have never left my side. I have done many things in life that I regret so much. I felt more blamed about my everything in my relationship, angry, jealousy, being selfish, arrogant. Lord, help me change to do good in people's lives, my family's...
Replies
9
Views
123
Some years ago my reputation was destroyed by the sins of my past. Though I have turned away from them they infected my life now anyway. I ran into someone at the church I had started going to, I was uncertain whether I should return. Today I tried to catch a bus back to that same church, only...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom