Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ###, The Lord Gives everything in Abundance, We should be thankful to God that we are privileged than many who are afflicted Poverty through abuse, calamities and physical disabilities and helplessness.

The cause we pleading to GOD is man-made distress and NOT God's ANGER. So We understand your anxiety - FAST AND PRAY GOD TO REMOVE THE SIN AND PLEAD FOR MERCY.

THE LORD SHALL LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND GRANT HIS WILL.... AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Father You see the needs of this person. Please bless ### in every way needed. In Jesus name. Amen.

Philippians 4:19
 
thank you for your prayer. Yes I will become obedient to God in all ways in order to receive full and absolute blessings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please help my husband. He is one person and his job requires so much energy. He gets frustrated with the family and needs a window of God's favor. He is in your hands, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
258
God help my ### get and stay sober. Remove all demons of alcohol and demons of drugs off his mind, off his thought, off his hands, off his heart, off his tongue, off his lips, off his blood veins, off his liver, off his breath, off his entire body, off his soul. I plead the blood of Jesus/Yeshua...
Replies
6
Views
128
I speak life I get my lips done professionally in ### my lips FONE lip wear it’s been torn all my life now I get it done injections somehow hide the tear or something beautifully done tattoo stain im sure the something new I heard it’s $200.00 THATS a good payment plan would b better or I save...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom